Forms and files:

Student organization budgets are online here on OrgSync!  Please refer to these documents before making purchases for your organization.  Other forms available online are:


Reimbursement Request - For when an organization wants to request reimbursement for an expense, whether it be through their annual budget, a CR, SP, or TORFF.

Contingency Request (CR) - An extension of budgeting; for those events unforeseen at the time of budgeting last spring.

Special Project (SP) - For those one-time events that require funding outside of the usual student organization budget.  Not subject to the restrictions of the annual budgeting process.

Temporary Organization Request for Funding (TORFF) - For those organizations who are at "temporary" status with the Congress of Student Organizations.

Reallocation Request - For those occasions when an organization feels the need to attend a different event than one listed in the existing budget.



As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding Student Government or your student organization's finances, don't hesitate to contact us!


Walter Lanza, Executive Commissioner of Finance

Preston Gilderhus, Assistant Executive Commissioner of Finance

128 Memorial Union | PO Box 6050 | Fargo ND 58108-6050



North Dakota State University

Congress of Student Organizations, Student Activities Office

Dept 6000 PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050

Phone: +1 (701) 231-7787 - Fax: (701) 231-7866

Event Calendar

« October December »
November 2014

Our Links